- This event has passed.
13th Annual VT Oral Health Conference & Annual Meeting
August 22 @ 4:30 pm - August 23 @ 5:30 pmvariable cost
All dental hygienists should plan to attend the 13th Annual Vermont Oral Health Conference with the Vermont Dental Hygienists’ Association Annual Business Meeting at the Hampton Inn, Colchester, VT.To register online click here
The Vermont Dental Hygienists’ Association has had a stable year by continuing to support our professional advancement, growth and maintenance of our current scope of practice. We have tried to build on the feedback we heard at last year’s annu-al meeting and were able to hold a CE in the southern part of Vermont. It is my pleasure to extend a personal invitation for you to attend the Thirteenth Annual Vermont Oral Health Conference – “Facing the Future-Together.” The VDHA Annual Meet-ing Committee has put together a remarkable continuing education program with courses and activities that will interest all the members of the dental team. Attendance and participation during our annual meeting provides an excellent opportunity to network with your fellow oral health colleagues and increase your knowledge on current oral health information, research and events. Please join us for an exciting two days of learning and fun.
Brittney Gendreau, RDH, MBA
Membership: The Vermont Dental Hygienists’ Association
Membership in the American Dental Hygienists’ Association and the Vermont Dental Hygienists’ Association is open to all registered dental hygienists in the United States. It is more important than ever to be a part of your professional organization. The ADHA/VDHA represents the interests of the profession of dental hygiene, as well as promoting optimal oral healthcare in the United States and around the world. Membership in ADHA/VDHA includes discounted CE registration fees, access to professional liability insurance, as well as subscriptions to ACCESS and the Journal of the American Dental Hygienists’ Association. Most importantly, membership gives you a voice in the future of dental hygiene practice. Please visit our booth at the meeting for membership information or visit us online at www.vdha.org.
Program at a Glance
Thursday, August 22, 2019
- C1: “The HPV Oropharyngeal Epidemic: Trends, Presentation and Prevention with HPV Vaccination” (3 CEUs) – Presented by Daniel K. Fram, MD
- C2: “Perio Flow Chart and Coding Fraud” (3 CEUs) – Presented by Patti DiGangi, RDH, BS
Friday, August 23, 2019
- C3: “Medical Emergencies for the Dental Professional” (3 CEUs) – Presented by Paul A. Danielson, DMD
- C4: “Teledentistry: Pathway to Prosperity” (3 CEUs) – Presented by Patti Digangi, RDH, BS & Cindy Purdy, RDH, BSDH, CEAS
- Luncheon and Annual Business Meeting of the Vermont Dental Hygienists’ Association
- C5: “Health Strategies to Avoid Workplace Tragedy” (3 CEUs) – Presented by Cindy Purdy, RDH, BSDH. CEAS
Among the items to be raffled:
- Handmade Queen Size Quilt
- Beautiful Original Watercolor Painting
- Kindle Fire
- $250 Designs for Vision Gift Certificate
- Norwex and Beauty Counter Products
- Crown Saddle Stool
- 1 year of Lexicomp
- Mouthwatch Intraoral Camera
- Dental Codeology 1 year membership
Many other raffle items will be offered!
Tickets are available here or at the meeting and are $5.00 per ticket or five tickets for $20.00. You do not need to be present to win.
Special Thanks to the Planning Committee Members:
- Brittney Gendreau, RDH, MBA
- Ellen Grimes, RDH, MA, MPA, Ed.D.
- Leslie Hills, RDH, M.Ed.
- Michelle McKay, RDH, BS
Ruth Beatty Cousino Exhibit Hall
The Vermont Dental Hygienists’ Association Would Like To Thank The Following Corporate Sponsors and/or Exhibitors:
It is with Great Respect that VDHA Recognizes Ruth Beatty Cousino’ s Dedication to the Dental Hygiene Profession by Naming the Exhibit Hall in her Honor.
Please Make Time to Visit The Ruth Beatty Cousino Exhibit Hall and Support our Corporate Sponsors and Exhibitors!
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Thursday: 4:30 PM –7:30 pm
Friday 7:30 AM—12:00 PM