VERMONT DENTAL HYGIENISTS’ ASSOCIATION-
VDHA Hardship Program
The VDHA Hardship Program was developed to help provide financial support for member hygienists with serious illness or those experiencing personal tragedy resulting in financial hardship.
- Present a letter of request to the VDHA Executive Board.
- If the applicant qualifies for the program, the VDHA will provide a sum of $200 to the individual (cost of membership dues) to use as they wish for living expenses, etc. The amount of money provided to the individual by the VDHA is dependent on the number of requests and the financial status of the association.
- An appeal will be made to Vermont hygienists via the VDHA website for donations for the individual in the program.
- The Association’s website appeal for will be available for a three month period of time for each individual qualifying for the program.
- Only one request per three month period will be made available via the Association’s website.
Select the link below and make your donation through Paypal.
Thank you for your generous donation!