Website Springfield Medical Care Systems, Inc. (FQHC)
Springfield Medical Care Systems (SMCS), a newly independent FQHC comprised of multiple Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) practices delivering team-based care in Southern VT is expanding our dental program and seeking experienced dental hygienists interested in enhancing their career while meeting the critical need for oral health services in our community.
- Perform patient screening and treatment procedures as part of team closely aligned with our patient-centered primary care practices;
- Provide patient education and counseling concerning oral health;
- Have the potential to be a part of our team providing services in area schools, pediatric practices, and our mobile unit in addition to our two dental clinics; and,
- Be a part of an organization committed to providing the highest quality care, health education and wellness programs to contribute to a healthy, happy and vibrant community.
You would be a good fit if you have:
- a VT license
- a commitment to serving your community and a passion for oral health
- attention to detail
- experience as part of a team
- Ability to maintain a non-judgmental disposition and communicate with a diverse population; a desire and ability to work closely with a low-income population;
- An appreciation and passion for life in rural Vermont, our long winters and sweet summers!
For more information regarding the position, you may reach out to:
Barbara Hodgkins, RDH
Director of Dental Services SMCS
Chester Dental Center
55 Route 11 W
PO Box 159
Chester VT 05143
- Associates Degree from a program that is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association
- Licensed in the State of Vermont
- Certified in X-ray
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.