Vermont Technical College
The Clinical Associate will supervise practical application of theory in assigned clinical setting for the VTC Dental Hygiene Program. Demonstrates dental hygiene care and procedures. Contribute to determination of daily student assignments in the clinic with review by the Clinical Coordinator. Conduct pre and post-conferences with students. Complete student evaluations. Attend scheduled department faculty and in-service meetings. The fall semester begins on August 22, 2022.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Dental Hygiene preferred or willingness to pursue. Three years of clinical practice experience. Active Vermont Dental Hygiene licensure at time of employment with no sanctions or restrictions required.
- Must have professional liability insurance coverage.
- Ability to endure considerable walking and standing while instructing/supervising students.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.