There are two methods for course registration.
1. You can print the registration form and send it with a check made payable to VDHA to:
Ryan Pepper, RDH, BS
79 W. Canal Street #102
Winooski, VT 05404
2. You can register online by registering for the courses below using a credit or debit card. Just click below on the photo of the course you would like to attend. Classes are currently discounted for Early-Bird Registration. (VDHA Member $50, Non-member $80 – after the pricing will be VDHA Member $55, Non-member $85)
Early Bird Registration Deadlines:
- 4/24/2020 – The Preferred Hygienist
- 5/1/2020 – Nutritional Counseling and Oral Hygiene Instruction Review
- 5/15/2020 – The Science of Whitening
- 5/15/2020 – The Patient Undergoing Chemo and Radiation Therapy
*Early–bird registration is strongly encouraged.
For questions regarding registration, please contact Mary Lew [email protected] or (802) 881-6525
Should you find that you are unable to attend the conference after you have registered the following policies apply:
- Cancellations made more than one week prior to the course will result in a full refund of the course tuition.
- Cancellations made less than one week prior to the course will result in a fifty percent refund of the course tuition.
Recording and Electronic Devices
- No electronic recording devices are permitted at any program. .
- We ask that all cell phones and pagers are turned off during the continuing education courses out of respect for the presenters and your colleagues.
We look forward to your participation in the 2018 VDHA Continuing Education Series . Thank you for your support!